Friday, October 10, 2008

Noriega-Cornyn just like Obama-McCain

The old balding white-haired pasty dude continuously leveled cheap shots and personal attacks, while the calm brown guy destroyed by simply laying out the record of the incumbent (party).

Where does a Washington insider find the gall to run his re-election campaign as a Washington outsider? How does a 95% lapdog for Bush Inc. claim with a straight face that he can fix all the problems he's helped make worse?

It's some kind of parallel universe the senator is living in. That, or he's smoking rocks.

Update: You thought I was kidding? He's sharing the crack with his wife ...

Let me tell you, the only person debate night is tougher on than the candidate is the candidate's spouse! It isn't easy to see your best friend of 30 years savagely attacked by his opponent, but my uneasiness quickly turned to pride when I watched John answer the questions calmly and with dignity. I may be biased, but it seems clear that John won the debate hands down last night!

Although tempted, I am not going to dignify the ludicrous statements of John's opponent last night with a response. How anyone could say some of that stuff and look themselves in the mirror is beyond me....

Unfortunately, John's opponent isn't going to let the truth get in the way of slinging mud these last 25 days, and that is why we need you more than ever.


Simply. Nucking. Futz.

And from the "You Can't Make This Shit Up" Department: Yvonne Schick is a Libertarian Scientologist who looks like Sarah Palin's not-as-cute older sister, and she thinks terrorists are like fire ants ("you don't treat your neighbor's yard, you treat your yard"). I believe that demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of how fire ants have spread throughout the United States, not to mention how terrorism has spread throughout the world.

Excuse me now, I'm off to the Home Depot for a bag of Anti-al-Qaeda Diazinon.

No comments: