'Stampede' perhaps better?
- Sorry lady, but you don't know dick about me. Or much of anything else, I suspect.
- Dear Hillbot: Pound sand.
- If you haven't previously believed anything Lyin' Don has said, why in the wide world of sports would you trust him to be correct now?
- There's no such thing as a spoiler vote, you mean. Or a wasted vote. Fixed it for ya.
- Even Rick F'n Hasen, for Pedro's sake (who otherwise makes a great point about the need for instant runoff voting)
The Libertarians get the same treatment from Republicans, but that seems like small consolation compared to these Shillbots and their incessant whining and use of trope and myth as substitutes for logic. Whaddaya gonna do, though? Punch them in their (deserved) faces? We're supposed to be the pacifists, after all. (I'm sort of a militant peacenik, personally. You know, "peace in our time or I'll kill you muddahfackas".)
As if their incompetence needed further public demonstration, both camps trotted out their managers to show off to the media their unique ability to duck questions. It was exquisite failure. Here, for example, is some analysis of the Syrian catastrophe Robby Mook didn't want to talk about.
Still on track for 'worst election ever', and certainly the worst set of debates ever.