Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Councilman Kevin Cole of Pearland, Tom DeLay supporter...

sent the following e-mail to DroptheHammer.org:

Hey ass hole (sic). Tom Delay happens to be my congresman (sic) and I am happy with the job he does for me and my district. Why don’t you get the F@&* out of our district and leave us alone. Better yet, come speak to me personally and I will show you what I think of you.
Kevin Cole
Pealrand (sic), TX
(Cell Phone # Redacted)


The City of Pearland subsequently scrubbed their website of references to Councilman Cole, but this screenshot contains the missing biographical data, among which is listed his position as Deacon of First Baptist Church.

Go read the whole hilarious thing.

Update: I forgot to mention that Councilman Cole shares certain ethical characteristics with his Lord and Master (and I ain't talkin' 'bout Jesus).

Update (4/16): Councilmember Cole's bio has been returned to the City of Pearland's website, but quite a bit of editing has been performed on it. And according to a commenter at the Think Progress site (where this escapade began), Cole has disavowed to his pastor and others sending the obscenity-laced e-tirade. And Banjo Jones reports his own first-hand experiences with "Banty Rooster" Cole.

No comments: