π± https://t.co/uYJdiF0Lpg
— Rita Otisπ₯ (@rita_otis) October 8, 2026
And warlocks and vampires and werewolves ...
https://t.co/pq9LJXf740
— David Ullrich (@DavidUllrich202) October 8, 2026
I think it's dumber than that.https://t.co/paESkuTWk8
— πππ« ππ§π ππππ¬ ππ (@warandpeass) October 4, 2026
Davram Stiefler: “Is everyone worried about socialism?” Trump supporter: “Oh, 100%. It never works” DS: “For the viewers, what is socialism?” TS: “Socialism is pretty much, I mean, it’s control of everything, I mean, they want control and there’s no… uhm… I don’t even… how to explain it, but… you have no control at all. I mean it’s just, it’s their way or the highway” DS: “But as an economic form of governance, what is it?” TS: “Socialism”
— Marco Foster (@MarcoFoster_) October 5, 2026
It's almost Time for That Two Party Two Step on Twofer Tuesday! Get ready to get your Tacos and your Tiddies and your Thick Trunks to the polls! "Where's Talafreako?" backfired pretty spectacularly on K-Pax. President Peace Prize -- robbed of the Nobel again! -- announced that he will not bomb Iran until after the November elections. What a relief. And some noteworthies shuffled off our mortal coil this past week.
π΅ Margaret Hamilton https://t.co/z7VBIpujps
— π Maria PicassΓ³ Piquer ·.+'· (@mariapicasso) October 8, 2026
the chill that just went down my spine…truly one of the last links to old hollywood and it never gets easy to lose someone, no matter their age. rest in peace, sweet eva π https://t.co/zsEwSYxGyX
— ana (@pelicinema) October 6, 2026
Mike Ditka wasn’t just a football legend, he was a sports media one as well. He helped put @thescorechicago on the map.
— jon greenberg (@jon_greenberg) October 9, 2026











No comments:
Post a Comment