Saturday, June 11, 2022

The Weekend Wrangle from Far Left Texas


Going light on the unpleasant news to end the week.  If you need to get your sweat on and expend some outrage at our Guns Over People politicians, there are outlets to do that across the state today.


Meanwhile Pussy Riot at the Capitol.


I'm not watching the January 6th hearings.  I saw that movie the day it came out.  I'm waiting for the awards shows criminal prosecutions of the people at the top who conspired to motivate the useful idiots, the ones currently being held to justice.  I'm more concerned about things like this.


I presume there's polling happening right now that will update us on any changing of hearts and/or minds.  Same with assault weapons, Greg Abbott's re-election chances, etc. and all that, you know.  So we're waiting.

Meanwhile we're burning up about a few other things.


I guess that's the segue to cops doing their usual thing.


Yes, we all remember the good old days when prisoner transfers went right by the book.

I did say 'burning up'.


More left for Monday on Texas conservatives' latest response to protecting children: poutrage at drag shows.  Right now I need some calm-me-downs.

First: so long to these two Texans.


No comments: