Tuesday, August 20, 2013

If his mother had a C-section, then he isn't natural born

And it doesn't matter whether his head hit the dirt in Canada, Cuba, the United States, or in outer space.  That ain't "natural".

The Dallas Morning News says that I may technically have dual citizenship,” Cruz, a freshman Republican from Texas, said in a statement. “Assuming that is true, then sure, I will renounce any Canadian citizenship. Nothing against Canada, but I’m an American by birth and as a U.S. Senator, I believe I should be only an American.”

And if he doesn't renounce Satan, then it don't matter what the "boarders" of the country were.

(I'm finally understanding why this birther BS is so much fun.)

Calgary Carnival Poop Cruz, real name Teodoro Rafael Osama Adolf Fidel Jose Tom, has some 'splainin' to do. We better get Donald Trump and Orly Taitz on the case.

And I want to see his college transcripts, too.

Update: Nice try, Rafael Edward.

No comments: