Saturday, May 13, 2006

Things NOT to say if you call your Mom tomorrow

In light of the NSA's recently disclosed data-mining activity, there should be certain precautions taken if you happen to phone home on Mother's Day. Certain words and phrases that you avoid using. Such as:

Hey Mom, my new job's da bomb! My boss has been laudin' my performance! Sue aside, he says I'm the best new recruit!


After watching Scott McClellan, and now Tony Snow, I have to think, 'Gee, Hodding Carter wasn't such a bad White House spokesman.


You've not had much luck with that hedge on the left side of the house. I think the shade might kill that bush.


It's almost as exciting as the time I got to shake Muhammed Ali's hand!


Say hi to Al, Kay, da whole gang, and Gramma! Oh, and "Hi, Jack"!


And tell Dad I said, "Over the hill, my eye! E.D. is easily treated these days, and there's no reason to be ashamed.' (And please don't bring this up with me again, ever.)"


And lastly:

Love you! Death to America, the Great Satan!

No comments: