Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Musings on the election returns

Governor Chris Bell, by a whopping margin. My happiest result.

A runoff for Barbara Radnofsky (go here for her webcast; I'm on it) and Gene Kelly, Ben Grant and Maria Luisa Alvarado in the Lieutenant Governor's contest, and Borris Miles and Al Edwards in SH-146 (still very close at 12:45 p.m., but I'm going to bed and hoping tomorrow sets off another thirty-day campaign season).

I attended the victory parties for Bell and Radnofsky and Miles this evening, and the mood was festive, excited, and determined for the battles ahead.

I conducted a successful precinct convention prior to the fun, enlisting four delegates to accompany me to the Senate District convention in three weeks.

I'm exhausted and elated at the same time.

No comments: