Friday, July 01, 2005

So, just as Joe Wilson said...

... it was Rove all along.

And Judith Miller, who never even wrote a word about it, may still go to jail while Bob Novak skates? (Talk Left answers my question, and points out that Rove lied to the FBI. That just happens to be a Martha Stewart-style federal crime.)

For Chrissakes, Peter Fitzgerald, will you just hurry up and bring the indictments, please?

Update: Lawrence O'Donnell speaks...

I revealed in yesterday's taping of the McLaughlin Group that Time magazine's emails will reveal that Karl Rove was Matt Cooper's source. I have known this for months but didn't want to say it at a time that would risk me getting dragged into the grand jury.

McLaughlin is seen in some markets on Friday night, so some websites have picked it up, including Drudge, but I don't expect it to have much impact because McLaughlin is not considered a news show and it will be pre-empted in the big markets on Sunday because of tennis.

Since I revealed the big scoop, I have had it reconfirmed by yet another highly authoritative source. Too many people know this. It should break wide open this week. I know Newsweek is working on an 'It's Rove!' story and will probably break it tomorrow.

No comments: