Thursday, September 17, 2020

White House Update: Greens and Blues see red (w/*updates)


Donks win some (Wisconsin, *Pennsylvania), Sunflowers fight back (Texas).


Plenty blogged already about that legal case.


There's been a lot of the geek fighting Twitter is famous for, so I'll just post some of my favorites.


I suppose that's enough blinding hypocrisy for one week.

-- While the Democrats and the Greens fought it out in court, Kanye also had to do battle for ballot access. The stress is getting to him though, and he's ... well ...


I was going to put "seeing yellow" in the headline, but it looks like he's properly hydrated, as it's more straw-colored. I would like to know if he was holding his own phone for this video. His hand -- if it's his -- is remarkably steady.

-- What's Sleepy Old Joe been up to? Latinx outreach.


Keep in mind that he hired all these new people with Latin surnames after being criticized for failing with the Browns, and this is what they came up with.


I don't know. I don't know what this is, either.


I was the quartermaster for my Scout troop at summer camp in 1969. I think that's the last time I've heard the word spoken. Ladies' department managers have lived a little longer than quartermasters, but they're going the way of department stores and dinosaurs also. Maybe Joe should go down to the Bijou and watch a newsreel, catch up on current events.

*Update: Biden's drive-in town hall on Thursday evening went well for him, although Politico thinks it was a softball session. Personally I wasn't thrilled, or surprised, at his support for fracking.


"Nothing will fundamentally change", except Kamala's shoes.


-- So let's mention Trump's town hall, where he got told to shut up by the Black woman, confused herd immunity with herd mentality, and a few other lies and ignorant comments.



*Update: Cash strapped Trump campaign awaits bailout from big donors

-- Just listen to this man.


Who needs a yard sign?

No comments: