Sunday, April 09, 2006

Another really bad week for Republicans

Because I was under the weather most of this past week, I didn't really get to blog about all this:

The Hammer hammered himself, a "breakthrough" immigration bill broke down at the last minute, the House budget blew up, Bush hit another low in the polls, and the President was revealed as the Plame leak in the White House.

Some are calling it "a staggering collection of misfortunes and failures", but I think I'll just consider it a good start toward the end of our long national nightmare.

Once I don't have to watch that jaunty little jerk swinging his arms as he walks, and instead shows a little humility -- like he has suddenly become aware of what a mess he's made of the entire world -- then I'll really feel like we're getting somewhere.

No comments: