Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bell and Soechting on Radnofsky, Radnofsky on Kelly

OK stop thinking that.


"Barbara Radnofsky isn't just the best choice, she's the only choice. As I go forward with a real opportunity to beat Rick Perry, I need this tough lady campaigning for the U.S. Senate, making an aggressive case for the New Mainstream. She's fighting the tough fight for veterans, for teachers and for all Texans, and I know as a longtime friend of Barbara's that she has the sharp mind and moral courage needed to carry our banner high."


That's the Democratic nominee for Texas Governor talking, of course.

TDP chairman Charles Soechting:

“I believe this man is a Republican plant. It's no coincidence that, for more than a decade, Gene Kelly reaches the general election, rolls over, and plays dead for his Republican opponent."


And Radnofsky on Kelly:

“I’ve challenged my opponent to a debate, but he hasn’t responded. Perhaps I should challenge him to a dance.”


You can meet Barbara Radnofsky and Chris Bell and Charles Soechting and a host of other Democrats at the opening of her campaign headquarters Friday, March 24, at 1:30 p.m., here.


No comments: