Tuesday, July 05, 2005

In a holding pattern

While we wait for L'affair Rove to develop a bit more, and while we wait for indictments to be released in the TRMPAC case, and while we wait for Bush to nominate a Supreme Court justice -- and we could be waiting longer than you think (see the sixth graf up from the end) -- I thought I would share a picture of tortilla Jesus:

I guess some blessed burrito-eater got the message from our savior as he was about to prepare some grub: “My little lamb, don’t eat this quesadilla, learn my ways, be kind to others, I died for your sins -- oh and sell this on eBay for personal profit.”


There's also a sour-cream-and-onion-potato-chip Jesus which fetched $260 at auction.

True believers should drop to their knees and pray, and then click over to e-Bay to check the seller's similar items ...

No comments: