Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Not to beat a dead horse (off)

...but I'm still amazed at the missing reaction from the Talibaptists over the First Lady's equine masturbation jokes at the Correspondents Dinner last week.

What are they telling the children?

Personally it sounded like those rascals over at The White House had gotten ahold of her schtick and applied some edit. Oh wait, they did:

THE FIRST LADY: Oh please. Not that old thing again. I just threw up my tequila in my mouth a little. (Weapons of) Mass (Destruction)? I think he got confused when all those Mexican hookers in Tijuana took one look at that thing and said they wished there were "mas." Ladies and gentlemen, we are after all talking about a grown man who still pulls his pants and tighty-whiteys down to his ankles just so he can find his little boy business every time he uses a urinal. (Laughter.)

No comments: